Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally Home!


Veronica here-

Try as I might have, I just couldn't seem to get this post up until today. Between the finish line activities, shooting interviews, well-needed beers and showers, the awards, and the death-defying two flights it took to get us back home, there hasn't been a second to stop and breathe until this morning. (I think it's Tuesday?) I uploaded the rest of the "YouTube friendly" videos last night- anything that didn't make it will be cut into the DVD somewhere, promise. (Did I mention we're trying to get a DVD out in the middle of the rest of our hectic lives? Yeah. We're crazy like that.)

Anyway...

Just wanted to share a picture I took from the finish line and let you know there are more videos up on the YouTube channel. A special thanks goes out to all the riders, sponsors, and viewers at home- we couldn't have done this without you guys! (Oh, and thanks to big daddy John for the DQ as promised, and to the Annapolis sherriff that decided not to arrest us or kick us out of the hotel Saturday night at 2am for breaking noise curfew by singing Aha's "Take On Me" at the top of our lungs.)

Until the next adventure,

-V
p.s. If you decide you really miss hearing me ramble on and on after all this, you can always follow me on Twitter @ VeronicaInLA. *end shameless plug.*

No comments:

Post a Comment